Honda CB1000 Hornet A Comprehensive Four-Cylinder Performance Range
November 8, 2023 / By Zunair Tahir / Automotive News
Europe once again saw the Hornet moniker returned with the 2023 CB750. It also received a lot of praise for its sleek streetfighter style, power, and agility, which was evident in its strong sales numbers. Up until August 2023, it was the best-selling naked bike in Europe.
The Hornet family has grown by adding not one, but two new members for the year 2024. The CB1000 Hornet is the leader of the trio, with the CB500 and CB750 Hornet following suit.
Equipped with the 2017 CBR1000RR Fireblade’s engine, the CB1000 Hornet has a broad range of powerful inline four-cylinder performance and nimble handling, making it an enjoyable ride in both city traffic and on winding, twisting rural roads.
Its transformational look, inspired by two words, violence and purity, was designed in Japan. The bike has a wide front but taper dramatically towards the back, which is reflected in the simple seat that matches the classic narrow waistline of the Hornet.
The two small projector-style LED headlights are the main attraction, as is the iconic fuel tank. Like the tubular rear subframe with a lattice pattern, the new frame is likewise a design feature, but it is rather darker in this instance.
It’s difficult to overlook the CB1000 Hornet because of its ability to “get miles fast,” high-quality specs, small size, and unique styling—especially for riders who already ride a medium-sized naked bike and want to step it up a level.
The following colors will be offered for the 2024 CB1000 Hornet:
- Red Grand Prix
- Matte Metallic Iridium Grey
- White Pearl Glare
Technical Specification Highlights:
- 999 cm³ DOHC in-line four-cylinder engine: around 150 horsepower (over 110 kW) maximum torque and peak power of more than 100 N-m
- Intake by vertical draft, exhaust by 4-2-1
- TBW electronic throttle system, HSTC traction control system, assisted clutch with slip function, and three default driving modes
- A brand-new steel frame with double bracing.
- Showa SFF-BP inverted fork with a 41 mm diameter and adjustable compression and extension damping
- Pro-Link equipped rear monoshock seen in Showa.
- Front calipers with four pistons and floating discs measuring 310 mm
- Front tire 120/70 ZR17; rear tire 180/55-17
- A 5-inch TFT color display including the smartphone connectivity feature Honda RoadSync
- Two projector-style headlights with integrated LED illumination and other LED components
For More Information, Please Visit Honda’s official website.
2022 CARS 2022 News 2022 Tech News 2024 Car Price In Pakistan apple Apple Inc Automotive Blogs Automotive News Automotive News Pakistan Auto News Auto Sector Blogs car news Car Prices cars cars of pakistan Cricket electric cars entertainment news F1 F1 News Formula 1 Honda Hyundai Imran Khan Imran Khan News mg MG Pakistan new cars news news pakistan News Update pakistan automotive news Pakistan Government Pakistan News PCB proton proton pakistan PTI Sports News suzuki Suzuki Pakistan Tech News Toyota World News